To deliver a Smart Society you need connectivity. We help organisations maximise the value from fixed networks (including LFFN) to wireless networks covering the entire spectrum from Low Power sensor networks to 2G, 3G, 4G & eventually 5G.
We work with you to build business cases and help deliver networks that will maximise societal benefit and generate new revenue streams through enhanced asset utilisation, improved fibre concessions and in the developing field of 5G Neutral Host provision.
5G Neutral Host Guide: seeing the value
Perform Green, in collaboration with commercial law firm Bevan Brittan, have produced an essential guide that explains how a network built using 5G technologies and architecture has a number of characteristics that will make it valuable to Local Authorities seeking new revenue streams as well as providing opportunities to improve services for citizens and attract new businesses.
Within our guide, we provide senior officials and council leaders with a high level understanding of the principles, opportunity and potential barriers involved in the provision of a new model of mobile networks provision and commercialisation. This new approach, highlighted in the published DCMS Future of Telecoms Infrastructure Review, has the proven potential to generate millions of pounds in new revenue for a Local Authority, create the digital infrastructure in support of public service transformation, and increase local economic output through digital enterprise.
It is easy to become lost in the hype and ‘techno-speak’ of any major shift in technology; our guide cuts through that to lay out the opportunity in real terms.
Based on the work that we have just completed at Sunderland City Council where a joint venture has been launched between Sunderland City Council and BAI Communications Limited to deliver a city wide 5G Neutral Host, we have updated the 5G Neutral Host Essential Guide in October 2021 to reflect the learnings from that process. This guide is now available to download below.
To download our 2021 essential guide, follow this link and complete the short registration form:
5G Neutral Host Networks: The essential guide for Local Government
We deliver Digitally Inspired Change for your Business
We apply first hand experience to generate digitally inspired change, balancing technology know-how with a sense of Social Purpose, uniting multiple parties for the greater good and leaving a positive legacy for our clients.
We work with you to think and plan for the future while understanding the need to deliver business as usual, working within day to day constraints to create authentic business strategies and delivery plans.
We initiate bold progressive change:
- Saving you money
- Creating commercial opportunities
- Delivering future-facing public and business services for all stakeholders
Examples of how we can support you:
- Aligning solution development to use case requirements
- Assisting in development of ecosystem of supporting suppliers
- Financial Analysis in business case development
- Coordinating stakeholder mapping and engagement planning
- Commercial modelling to support developed services
- Developing robust governance models to support change
- Minimising the internal decision pathways journey.
Typical outcomes our clients are seeking include:
- Reduced time to develop IoT/IoE based solutions
- Solution development addressing “real-world” problems
- Developing multi-function Smart Operations Centre
- High success rate for service deployment
- High degree of stakeholder support
- Creating a culture of digitally inspired change
- Creating solutions that are financially sustainable/profitable
- Sharing IoT/IoE understanding with the internal operations team