Improve your environmental performance with the Green Performance Index
Improving environmental performance saves businesses money. Before you go out and spend lots of money on upgrading buildings or your fleet, consider this:
“The cheapest way to improve the environmental performance of an organisation is by making changes to employee behaviour”.
With this simple diagnostic – you will know how to focus your people interventions to the greatest effect.
The Green Performance Index is the organisational survey that gives a clear picture of how well your people are engaging with and fulfilling your environmental objectives.
Use the Green Performance Index to measure with confidence:
- How aware are your people of environmental sustainability at your organisation?
- How well do they understand why sustainability matters to your organisation?
- How does your sustainability programme influence their behaviour?
- How important is sustainability to them?
- Do any groups require specific support?
Why use the Green Performance Index?
Environmental Sustainability is good business.
The most successful and most admired companies are becoming more sustainable to:
- Reduce wasteful costs and release capital for other uses such as marketing;
- Win new business;
- Increase employee satisfaction and productivity;
- Strengthen brand image and authenticity;
- Attract and retain the most talented employees;
- Meet legislative standards and gain environmental credentials.
Don’t just take our word for it …
- Sustainable products grew twice as fast as their non-sustainable counterparts – as long as the claims were genuine (Nielsen 2018).
- £29bn of GDP could be created if more UK businesses utilised circular economy operations (Veolia).
- Over a third of consumers believe social purpose should come before profit (Ipsos MORI 2017)
Your environmental performance is crucial to your business, and your people are crucial to your environmental programme. The Green Performance Index gives you the evidence you need to help them achieve the Green performance that you need.
How does the Green Performance Index work?
The Green Performance Index uses a simple to fill in online questionnaire to give you a unique view across the organisation (by team and level). Reports cover the following core capabilities showing awareness, understanding and performance:
- Management – strategy, policies and oversight
- Leadership – vision, engagement and work-place dialogue
- Processes – systems and procedures
- Creativity – innovation and employee-led change
- Communication – sharing targets and performance
- Personal Responsibility – individual engagement and commitment
A well-defined process, that is easy to engage with:
Results are comprehensive and easy to follow
- Reports for the whole organisation and by level and team;
- Environmental performance experts on call to help you interpret results
- Backed up by expert environmental consultancy and training to help you make your business more admired and profitable.
How much will the Green Performance Index cost?
The Green performance index provides a cost-effective way of boosting your organisation’s environmental performance, and ultimately your bottom line.
We provide a simple pricing structure, based on the size of your organisation:
- For organisations/teams of 5- 20 people, there is a flat fee of £5,000+VAT
- For organisations/teams of 21-250 people, there is a flat fee of £8,000+VAT
- For organisations/teams of 251+ people, there is a flat fee of £15,000+VAT
- The Green Performance Index is not recommended for teams less than 5 people
Perform Green Delivers Digitally Inspired Change
Perform Green applies first hand experience to generate digitally inspired change, balancing technology know-how with a sense of Social Purpose, uniting multiple parties for the greater good and leaving a positive legacy for our clients. We work with you to think and plan for the future while understanding the need to deliver business as usual, working within day to day constraints to create authentic business strategies and delivery plans.
Perform Green work with those bold enough to initiate real progressive change:
- Saving you money
- Creating commercial opportunities
- Delivering future-facing public and business services for all stakeholders