The natural world provides the source of all our resources and the sink for our wastes and emissions. Governments and business are waking up; careful and responsible stewardship is needed to prevent global catastrophe and address social justice. But what does that mean on the ground for businesses and organisations?
We understand how to make this into an opportunity. Disruptions to business are expected unless we disrupt outmoded business models first. The take-make-waste society and energy systems based on industrial revolution is over: now we need cleaner air, a circular use of resources, low carbon energy and a new sustainable way of working and living. Welcome to our way of thinking.
We help organisations create responsive, future proof environmental management, collaborating to gain clear alignment of the transformation project with organisational objectives and strategy whilst also delivering social, financial and environmental value to wider society.
Our Smart Environment advisory service helps clients to identify, monitor and manage their environment and environmental impact. This enables them to reduce costs and liability, understand how to turn “clean and green” into business opportunity, and link with Smart Society initiatives to maximise the opportunity of the environment at the heart of their organisation.
We also lead on disruptive innovations in rural and countryside areas, such as: remote working and online businesses to support and promote a strong rural economy; digital innovations to support and manage national parks and the data they collect; digital working and skills.
Examples of how we can support our clients include:
- Evaluating and exploiting smart infrastructure.
- Incorporation of Internet of Things to develop environmental solutions.
- Linking with cloud-based technologies to develop Smart solutions.
- Working within day-to-day constraints, creating pragmatic strategies / plans.
- Sourcing cloud-based suppliers to reduce costs and increase resilience.
Contact us today to explore how we can support:
- Outlining environmental issues, their management and opportunities.
- Implementing digitally-enabled environmental management for smart application with stakeholders.
- Building collaborative partnerships between public services, communities and businesses.
- Creating future-facing environmental management that delivers for all stakeholders.
- Facilitating informed, engaged and contented citizens / customers regarding environmental programmes.
- Creating new commercial opportunities, and maximising existing commercial relationships.
- Delivering efficient and adaptable services.
- Identifying, reducing and removing unnecessary processes.
Perform Green Delivers Digitally Inspired Change
Perform Green applies first hand experience to generate digitally inspired change, balancing technology know-how with a sense of Social Purpose, uniting multiple parties for the greater good and leaving a positive legacy for our clients. We work with you to think and plan for the future while understanding the need to deliver business as usual, working within day to day constraints to create authentic business strategies and delivery plans.
Perform Green work with those bold enough to initiate real progressive change:
- Saving you money
- Creating commercial opportunities
- Delivering future-facing public and business services for all stakeholders