The digital era has accelerated the growth of the gig economy, flexible working, and witnesses for the first time 5 generations active in the workforce. All of which are contributing to an increasingly complex employment landscape.
Organisation cultures that embrace innovation and experimentation are more likely to benefit from the growth opportunities digital transformation can offer.
Employees expect a smart, digital experience in the workplace that mirrors modern life
In short, digital technology is disrupting the role of Human Resources and Organisational Development…
…transform your organisation with future facing HR consultancy: use our expertise in HR, Organisational Development, Technology and Change to deliver the outcomes your business needs.
Our employee lifecycle model shows how HR can become ‘agents of change’ in a digitally-enabled workplace, and how digitally-enabled HR services can enhance productivity and the employee experience:
Outcomes we’ve helped our clients achieve
- “Scale-up business”: achieved B-Corp accreditation within 6 months aligning company operations to the strategy of “business as a force for good”; implemented employee & non-executive share schemes to widen employee ownership and engagement in the growth of the business
- NHS organisation: conducted external market research to inform the viability of a business case for the development of an independent Digital Transformation Consultancy
- Celerant Consulting: global implementation of performance management system; design and implementation of UK people strategies, resulting in reduced turnover, talent development and retention, salary alignment to market, improved employee engagement
- Local Authority: sector analysis of digital HR trends and identification of practices that could enable HR service improvement and deliver cost savings
- European GeoSciences Union: clarifying vision, strategy creation, organisation design and implementation to ensure future organisational resilience
- “Start-up business”: moved to a digitally connected workforce model embracing flexible working and digital toolsets, removing cost and requirement for office space, increasing productivity and employee motivation through flexible working
- Xansa: embedding culture, values and ways of working in new business unit following acquisition; implementation of business performance management and talent strategies; right-sizing consultancy operating model to meet growth/market demands
- NHS organisation: with senior leadership team facilitation and development of the Target Operating Model for a proposed Digital Transformation Consultancy
- “Scale-up business”: implementation and alignment of performance management with organisational culture and values to drive business performance and growth, recruitment of talent to drive high performance
- Defra: increased employee engagement and drove up annual employee satisfaction scores from 18% to 70% within 18 months; designed and implemented a People Strategy that tangibly developed the capacity and capability of a 200-strong team leading ICT across the Defra Network (37 agencies/ £200m+ budget)
- Global Bank: refresh of a global capability framework for 3,500 Change and Transformation professionals leading to improved capability and better change outcomes
- InProc: built fully operational consultancy organisation using innovative resource contracting mechanisms leading to £1m turnover within 2 years
- Natural England: technology change leadership and implementation programme leading to the behaviour change that enabled dramatic organisation-wide cost savings and a reduction in carbon footprint
Who are we?
We are a network of innovators with exceptional experience in people, technology and organisation development. We have an amazing and diverse team from which we select the leader and team members to deliver future-facing HR projects.
Clare Hewitt leads our future-facing HR team.
She has over 20 years’ global experience leading organisational change and strategic HR initiatives in public and private sector organisations. A Chartered Member of the CIPD since 2005, Clare enables organisations to deliver their vision for people and culture by building their capacity and capability, identifying and developing their talent, coaching leaders and implementing effective business performance management.
Clare has worked with a diverse and inspiring range of organisations including, in the public sector; Acas, the Department for the Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (Defra), Natural England, the Office of the Prime Minister, Bristol City Council, and in the private sector; Celerant Consulting, Xansa Plc, QA Training & Consultancy, and organisations such as Bristol is Open and the University of Gloucestershire.