Henry is a mature, experienced business and digital change professional with excellent stakeholder management and inter-personal skills and a significant track record of achievement in managing large-scale business and technology change programmes (£5m to £800m) for a wide variety of UK and European-based Finance and Media companies and Central Government departments.
He offers broad career experience covering programme and project management, business management and consultancy through to board level strategic planning. He also has considerable experience in the areas of procurement, contract negotiation, outsourcing and third-party supplier management.
He is experienced in the use of Agile development techniques within programmes and the use of Scaled Agile Frameworks to deliver rapid change at the corporate level.
Summary of Key Achievements
- Managing the £17m business transformation of Press Association’s Content Division to support a 10% increase in annual revenue and a 3% increase in net profit through the creation of a new set of digital business products for their media and broadcast customers, supported by the formation of agile teams for product design, development and delivery.
- Management of a £30m technology budget and associated delivery of technology capability to support the move from print to digital as CIO at the Telegraph Media Group
- Programme Director for the management, development and delivery of RSA’s Home insurance products and processes for the launch of the John Lewis Home Insurance service
- Outsourcing the Claims Administration function for a £1bn book of insurance from a major insurer to Pro Global, an insurance services company
- Management of the business change activities and business development programme for Bond Offshore Helicopters Limited, a £150m t/o subsidiary company in the Avincis Group
- Management of the movement of two major insurance policy books from Aviva to HBOS and Scottish Widows within the Lloyds Banking Group
- Management of the organisation and process changes for the formation of Natural England from three founding organisations, including the transfer of corporate services to a new Shared Services function
- Management of the design phase of a North West Europe Customer and Supplier process re-organisation programme, covering France, Germany and Benelux, for Shell Oil
- Head of Development for LIFFE, an international futures and options exchange, including the movement of commodities trading from floor-based to electronic systems
- Management of the organisation, process and technology changes for the development of an e-commerce service providing loan funding and automated underwriting with back-end contract and customer management facilities for First National Finance