About Longhurst Group
Longhurst Group are one of the leading housing groups in the Midlands and East of England, providing more than 23,500 homes and a wide range of care and support services. They operate in 50 local authority areas, with over 1,200 colleagues, three office bases and over 80 care and support locations.
Longhurst Group are guided by strongly held values and a clear purpose and vision to improve people’s lives, with a particular focus on supporting people with their health and wellbeing, and enhancing people’s economic resilience. They do this through:
- delivering an integrated housing, care and support offer
- providing the homes people want, where they are needed
- focusing on delivering for their customers and communities
- building and maintaining great partnerships
- developing their people and nurturing their culture.
From 2020 to present, Perform Green are delighted to partner Longhurst Group providing strategic consultancy in:
- Organisational Development
- People and Culture
- Digital Strategy
- Executive Facilitation
What did Perform Green Deliver?
Perform Green’s services have spanned a broad range of operational and strategic business areas, calling on our HR, Organisational Development and Digital Transformation expertise to deliver:
- Benchmark reports and industry research
- Presentation to working groups, Executive meetings and Board level events
- Organisational Development project steering and facilitation
- Executive and Director facilitation on vision, strategy and strategy implementation
- Research and development of strategic options and recommendations to inform strategy and organisational structure
- Leadership recruitment support
- On-going mentoring and ‘critical friend’ to senior leaders
The outcome of our work with Longhurst Group has enabled senior leaders to tackle the strategic organisational challenges facing the Group with clarity and confidence.
A significant specific outcome includes the development of the Group’s Target Operating Model following intensive work to gain a clear understanding of the current model and future vision. Key to this was the important external perspective and ‘art of the possible’ thinking brought by Perform Green.
“Perform Green have become trusted advisors to Longhurst Group, providing independent expertise, insight and facilitation to help support our senior leaders to tackle the strategic challenges facing the organisation. The Perform Green Team have been an invaluable source of wisdom and inspiration across all the strategic projects they’ve supported the Group on. They have really helped to stretch our thinking, having such a wealth of expertise across a broad range of sectors and strategic issues. They are expert facilitators, with an ability to work across all levels of the organisation. The Team bring incredible energy, enthusiasm, and a real passion for what they do. They’ve been an absolute pleasure to work with and we have benefited a great deal from our involvement with Perform Green.”
Lynn Stubbs, Executive Director of People and Performance, Longhurst Group