Toby Rhodes led a 15-month programme with Remploy to research and develop an e-marketplace to support unemployed individuals with physical or learning disabilities to get into work. Barney Smith provided strategic guidance on the Business model.
Our team were responsible for the development, project management and pilot launch of e-marketplace project.
Specific project deliverables included:
- Initial assessment of e-marketplace project and specification of high-level system requirements
- Rapid business analysis review identifying vital project requirements, risks, business process, financial flows and organisational implications
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Project management for entire e-marketplace project, coordinating internal team and external suppliers, including acceptance testing and user testing, pilot launch, external stakeholder engagement, project review
- Business planning for radical organisational redesign based on e-marketplace technology, incorporating: target operating model (business model)Financial modelling including £multi-million investment and ROI organisation structure redesign
- Risk modelling
- Market and customer demand modelling
- Legal implications
- High-level development and implementation planning.